Business Technology Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. BE/BS/BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics or related field from top tier engineering colleges with minimum aggregate GPA of 8.0 or percentage of 75%.
2. At least 1 previous internships in an early stage startup or Fortune 500 company.
4. Hands-on expertise in at least two of the following technologies: Java/J2EE, Node.js, AngularJS, D3.js, backbone.js, jQuery, RESTful web services.
5. Rich academic reading and content writing experience of technology blogs like TechCrunch and Yourstory.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Directly work with the CTO to prepare project scope definition and planning through delivery of assigned product and related product releases
2. Work with senior web developers to build a data analytics platform which can collect huge amounts of location data and analyze it in real time to generate unique insights.
3. Contribute to end-to-end development and testing efforts and follow common development frameworks like struts, spring or hibernate.
4. Create blogs and content about technology outlook in logistics industry in emerging markets and publish them on the company website.
LogiNext brings real time tracking and high tech data visualization for the logistics industry.
With our best- in- market tracker and high tech data visualization solution, we aim to help logistics companies improve their day-to-day operations, provide superior customer service and optimize their delivery networks.
LogiNext helps logistics companies to improve their internal operations, optimize delivery networks and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. LogiNext currently serves medium and large scale enterprises in unorganized and emerging markets.