1. Operation of desktop hardware (PC, laptop and thin-client) and software (MS operating and applications); familiar with local area networks (LAN) and remote access troubleshooting
2. Principles and operations of management information systems and peripheral equipment (computers, networks, phones, internet, software and hardware applications, cabling printers, router's data).
3. Voice communications equipment and services.
4. Computer hardware and software applications use, configuration, installation and maintenance.
5. Basic electronics methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electronic and communications systems, including telephone, voice mail, fax, and related microcomputer systems.
1. Maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work; exercise time-management, documentation, organizational and communication skills.
2. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve network and product problems; escalate and ask for assistance to resolve problems.
4. Assist in establishing standards for personal computer's system resources; analyze and evaluate software and hardware products and upgrades.
5. Organize, prioritize, and coordinate workload activities.
6. Stay current with new technology developments; recommend appropriate revisions to processes and procedures and make process improvement changes to streamline procedures.
Our company was built with hard work over 200 years. We would like to create a company that all can be proud of, and we are confident that, working together, we will build the best financial services company in the world.
Certain principles are so fundamental to our success that we would like to describe them in some detail. If we can adhere to these principles – and they are not in order of importance – we will reach our goal of becoming the best financial services company in the world. We also hope they will give you a roadmap on how and why we make our decisions.