ASP.net and C Sharp.net Trainee
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills.
2. Ability to work in teams.
3. Students majoring in Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering or Mathematics preferred.
4. Final Year Student from courses:
- B.E(IT/CS) or B.Tech.(IT/CS)-Bachelor of Engineering
- B.Sc.(IT)-Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- MCA-Master in Computer Application
- BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
- M.Sc(IT)-Master in Information Technology
- Computer Science Graduates/Post-Graduates in Year 2013 and 2014.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Develop applications (coding, programming).
2. Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
3. Test the website and identify any technical problems.
4. Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
Inventors Offering you end-to-end web solutions ensuring that your business requirements are met without compromising your corporate identity. We specialize in website services for small to medium size companies, as well as, personal and home businesses to include website design, web hosting, domain name registration, search engine optimization, and site promotion with options to fit any budget.