The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Knowledge with object-oriented programming using C++ or C#.
2. Knowledge with web development programming in a client/server setup.
3. Knowledge with relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
4. Knowledge with Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET, .NET 3.5, and SQL 2005/2008.
1. Writing the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
2. Testing the website and identify any technical problems.
3. Uploading the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
Our vision is to be the leader of a web-enabled, cost effective service to individuals and companies globally to enable the planting of trees. Grow-Trees.com wants to allow users to satisfy a private purpose of greeting someone through an e-certificate, while doing social good by planting trees.
Why trees? Because tree planting creates low-skill jobs, and trees provide benefit to current and future generations, have a direct impact on carbon reduction, restoring forests, improving wildlife habitats, and upgrading water catchment areas, and offer flowers, fruit fodder and fuel for local communities and all living creatures.