Unity 3D Game Development Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 11th Dec'16 and 15th Jan'17.
3. Are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Create games in Unity for iOS and Android (OSX and Windows are considered as a plus)
2. Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
3. Work within Unity to build robust game systemsImplement systems for the games based on design specifications
4. Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features
5. Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers
6. Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
7. Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
Certificate, Informal dress code.
Gamersroof is a group of young and dynamic people with the experience and expertise required to cater the potentially booming gaming industry. We are doers, innovators, and explorers. We are passionate about creativity in gaming. We strictly follow a 'Code of Confidentiality' to protect our business. With a good amount of experience, we aim to provide excellent professional service.
At Gamersroof, we foster relationships, make happy memories, hoping to leave behind imprints of our ideas for the world to applaud.