IT Systems Networking Management Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 6th Feb'17 and 8th Mar'17.
3. Are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
The opportunity provides the intern with a hands on exposure to :
1. Hardware, Software, Networking, Broadband and Internet Management
2. Administration and management of Firewall & VPN
3. Covering aspects of firewall administration
4. Perform network solutions and security design with firewall and network components
5. Analyze firewall rules to categorize / prioritize the rules, removing shadows and recommend remediation action plans based on Application types and environment
6. Firewall rule review
7. Troubleshoot, isolate problems and determine product specifications defects.
8. Resolve the majority of configuration-related issues.
9. Perform problem reproduction and diagnose problem remotely.
10.Provide network and host based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management and administration
11. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusion
Equity Venture Finance Corporation (www.equityvc.in), a boutique investment banking outfit specialises in financing and advisory services for companies in the IT, Media, Technology, Mobile and TV Apps and the Convergence space. Being in the business for over 20 years, EquityVC has worked with prominent international and domestic entities such as Disney, ESPN, CNBC, Telecil (Mauritius), Multi Eka Karma (Indonesia), Time Broadband, MTNL etc.
EquityVC is now setting up an Infotech Business Incubation Cell in Mumbai. Set in the central part of Mumbai in Worli, the company's work culture will be informally result oriented. The entire focus is on development of entrepreneurial skills among the team, an extension of its proposed core business.
EquityVC is now bringing a new dimension to funding of Internet / Cloud Based projects by financing exciting new ventures in a different format. We are introducing Salaried Professional Entrepreneurs Capital (SPEC) for funding of viable projects through our own and investors capital. SPEC is designed to introduce capital in diverse new businesses proposed by capable salaried professionals with a streak towards "ownership for effort".
EquityVC targets to invest in atleast 20 such businesses by end 2017 and is working towards an IPO in the last quarter of 2017