IOS App Development Intern
We are a startup incubator looking to invest in 15-20 ventures in the mobile application and cloud based services space.
We are looking at young, enthusiastic and most importantly mobile friendly developers to assist the seniors for the iOS apps to be developed for each of the businesses that we invest in.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 6th Feb'17 and 8th Mar'17.
3. Are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
Our operations are based in Worli, a central location with easy and convenient access to the entire city of Mumbai, which would to a great extent bring about ease for the above-mentioned work profile.
Please note that we are not a training institute and expect the intern to have taken a course or at least learnt iOS app development to be considered. Interns who have some basic experience in development of iOS based application will be favoured.
The profile provides a great platform for hands on learning and experience for application development in which the intern would be able to showcase a large number of developments that are live in the market along with a rich experience that different developments would offer.
The intern is expected to participate in the following:
1. Understand the Business Requirement Document in detail.
2. Assist the senior developer in modules that are delegated
3. Assist the team in researching solutions on the net for some of the challenges during development.
4. Assist in testing of the application development during its development phase as well as its completion
Equity Venture Finance Corporation (www.equityvc.in), a boutique investment banking outfit specialises in financing and advisory services for companies in the IT, Media, Technology, Mobile and TV Apps and the Convergence space. Being in the business for over 20 years, EquityVC has worked with prominent international and domestic entities such as Disney, ESPN, CNBC, Telecil (Mauritius), Multi Eka Karma (Indonesia), Time Broadband, MTNL etc.
EquityVC is now setting up an Infotech Business Incubation Cell in Mumbai. Set in the central part of Mumbai in Worli, the company's work culture will be informally result oriented. The entire focus is on development of entrepreneurial skills among the team, an extension of its proposed core business.
EquityVC is now bringing a new dimension to funding of Internet / Cloud Based projects by financing exciting new ventures in a different format. We are introducing Salaried Professional Entrepreneurs Capital (SPEC) for funding of viable projects through our own and investors capital. SPEC is designed to introduce capital in diverse new businesses proposed by capable salaried professionals with a streak towards "ownership for effort".
EquityVC targets to invest in atleast 20 such businesses by end 2017 and is working towards an IPO in the last quarter of 2017