Natural Language Processing Intern
As a member of the Natural Language Processing Research group, you will work on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on exciting real-world applications.
The focus of this ideally 6 month intern position will be on development and application of machine learning algorithms for natural language understanding with application in healthcare domain.
1. Machine learning with experience in deep learning /neural networks.
2. Natural language processing (NLP).
3. Strong programming and debugging skills
4. Experience running accuracy experiments and systematically improving performance.
5. Good communication skills (written and oral)
6. Enrolled student of a MSc or PhD program
1. Conduct research and experiments to solve problems related to Natural Language Processing (NLP).
2. Implement prototypes to test new ideas and NLP algorithms.
3. Analyze and improve performance of existing NLP algorithms.
4. Present findings (written reports or oral presentations, as appropriate).
Sudhaansh Enterprise is looking for Interns, Full Time & Part Time professionals in various categories like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Operations, Human Resource, Branding, Public Relations, Website Maintainence, Content Management, Customer Service Executives globally in Industries like Finance and Investment, Health and Wellness, Real Estate, Technology and Innovations, Internet Of Things (IOT), Education and Career, Travel and Shopping.