Wordpress Web Designer
1. BA/BS/BCA/MCA or equivalent practical experience.
2. Experience with Wordpress a plus.
5. Experience with Git version tracking.
6. Experience with responsive design and development.
7. Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
8. Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
9. Good understanding of Web Accessibility.
10. Experience in AJAX techniques.
11. Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
12. Knowledge of best practices in HTML email templates.
13. Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
14. Communications skills for dialogue with our clients.
15. Build UI templates, manage style sheets.
1. Meeting/liaising with management to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
2. Creating web site designs.
3. Producing sample sites.
4. Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
5. Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
7. Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
8. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Bluebox is an emerging markets focused financial services and cross border advisory group. We operate in several diversified verticals across many geographies around the world with a focus on development related projects and inclusion focused endeavours. We believe that development is good business.
While our business spans several verticals and geographies, doing business in “complex” and emerging markets require very similar skills and know-how. People from developed nations will often face a plethora of challenges and aggravation when trying to operate in emerging markets.
This is where The Bluebox Group, and its group companies provides a “bridge” between the developed worlds and emerging worlds. We make this process seamless, manage the risks, and tackle all challenges that are likely to surface before they cause a problem for our clients.
Similarly, we also work very closely with clients and individuals in these emerging markets to help them globalize, grow their markets as well as access funding from international capital markets. Many emerging market economies also suffer from a nascent or limited financial services sector and as such are not fully able to leverage on international financial products and benefit from potentially cheaper cost of capital.