The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Strong communication skills.
2. Majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
3. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
4. Negotiation skills.
5. Good at time management.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Can work under time pressure.
8. Good at working with people.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc.
2. Should be able to work in strict deadlines during events and come up with event design including banners, flyers, posters, balloon branding, bus branding, tshirts, freebies, invites etc.
3. Ability to think out of the box and suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner.
4. Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory.
5. Support the payment processing team.
6. Coordinate with attendees.
7. Prepare presentations.
8. Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners.
9. Preparing and giving presentations.
10. Organize the program.
11. Planning daily sales activity.