Oracle ERP Developer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Self-starter with "can-do" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment.
2. Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Should have adequate knowledge on integrating Oracle ERP with other solutions.
5. Ability to write maintainable application code which effectively and efficiently.
6. Technical Knowledge on Oracle Applications 11i.
7. Broad knowledge of core technical areas of the business and accompanying functional modules of Oracle 11i e-Business Suite.
8. Experience integrating Oracle Applications with various formats including flat-file (CSV), XML, and SOAP.
9. Detailed technical knowledge Oracle Purchasing.
10. Hands-On experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Workflow, Shell scripting.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Design, Development and testing of enterprise applications extensions and interfaces.
2. Implements business requirements.
3. Work with fellow developers to provide on-time and complete features, documentation and peer training.
Founded by a group of technologists with over 50 years of collective experience in software design, development & software services, Motto Systems focuses on providing end-to-end solutions in various technology areas across the product cycle from requirement assessment through final acceptance and maintenance. With unwavering focus and commitment, the company has adopted a distinctive business approach, coupled with a creative drive to provide flexible solutions tailored to our client’s specific requirements. Apart from addressing underlying industry processes, they enable businesses to streamline their working approach in a way that brings about greater business efficiency and better results. Our team of professionals is skilled in adapting to situations working with our clients in a meticulous manner from concept planning to design, development to testing and implementation to live launch. Harnessing their expertise and experience, they respond thoroughly and quickly to the situation and ensure project delivery on time and budget.