To be considered, you must have the following technical requirements:
1. Good understanding of various data structures and algorithms.
2. Well-versed in modern application design paradigms and patterns.
3. Exposure to JAVA/PHP programming language.
4. Basic knowledge of enterprise RDBMS.
5. Experience with one of the following Enterprise Operating Systems: Linux, Windows.
6. The following technical knowledge is “a plus”:
i. Experience in Web development using Java based server-side framework (Struts, JSP).
7. Other requirements:
i. Working towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
ii. Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and problem resolution skills.
iii. Team player and strong interpersonal skills.
iv. Ability to function well in a competitive, challenging environment, and the ability to deal with changing priorities.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. In this position, you will work with other developers, architects, and management in the development of real-time bench-marking platform.
2. You will join a team whose goal is to build new products and enhance existing ones. On a daily basis you will be asked to engage in the following activities:
i. Understand business requirements.
ii. Participate in software design reviews.
iii. Provide time estimates.
iv. Write code.
v. Participate in code reviews.
vi. Fix bugs.
3. Our challenge is to build robust and high-quality software as quickly as possible. This is an entrepreneurial environment that rewards creativity and initiative. Occasional long hours and/or weekend hours required, especially around a software release.
Entranzz.com is India's first ever benchmarking Platform for students and job seekers appearing for various competitive exams in India . We provide in-depth real time performance analytics to test takers to help them understand where they stand in real competition across India. Our Bespoke Benchmarking Solutions cater to IIT JEE, CAT , GATE, NEET, IBPS exams currently and many more in pipeline to be taken live. Currently we are serving the students through online mode for practicing exams and do benchmarking analytics to give them results how they will fare in the real exams based on the result.