PHP Development Intern
About the Internship:
1. Write “clean”, well designed code.
2. Produce detailed specifications.
3. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
5. Follow best practices in the industry.
6. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
7. Innovative ideas, out of the box thinking and everything else.
8. Contributing to the work of Confluence relationship.
Confluence is into Training for SAT,GRE, GMAT, IELTS & TOEFL and Admissions & Visa Consulting services since 2005.