1. Create designs for platforms (mobile/web/print) based on visualization ranging from websites to software applications (projects where designing is required).
2. Design new projects with focus on industry standards.
3. Presenting ideas and concepts to internal clients.
4. Help design a new look/feel for websites/applications.
5. Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas.
6. Working with cross team members to complete the final project.
7. Learn new software or tools related to design.
8. Working closely with clients & team to generate crisp, innovative, and elegant design solutions for online, mobile and social products.
1. An awesome portfolio – Or come show us how creative you can be.
2. Good aesthetic & conceptualization ability.
3. Can juggle designing for Print as well as Digital medium.
4. Good Communication (both verbal and written. We frown upon typos!)
5. Software skills*: Photoshop/Fireworks, Flash, Corel Draw.
6. A “Keeda**” to explore new things and a willingness to keep learning.
7. Kicked about designing mobile and web interfaces
Good to have:
1. Do you have your own blog? Ever managed a Facebook account? Addicted to Twitter to discover new things? Can you teach us about more such sites?
2. Know what a CMS is? **If not, are you going to Google right now?
3. Knowledge of Motion graphics + video editing software & Timeline animation as well as action scripting would be good to have.
5. A passionate outlook towards life with an attitude to think different and achieve perfection in everything you do
6. Can you be a part of our office band?
Your Typical Day in Office:
1. Getting Coffee for your Seniors
2. Collaborating with the Creative, Marketing and Development teams to come up with design ideas and preparing illustrations or rough sketches of the ideas before final selection and subsequent implementation.
3. Quick conceptualization and visualization to propose your design solutions. We believe in the power of Iterative working but we also value time.
4. Going that extra mile to refine and finalise the selected visualizations.
5. Developing concepts for and designing all collateral materials, including direct mails, newsletters, flyers, posters, hangings and other graphic assets as needed.
6. Go home on time.
What’s in it for you:
1. Tum humein creativity do, hum tumhe opportunity denge. Work with creative mavericks, tech geeks and build your portfolio with some cutting edge design work in the Digital space.
2. You will eventually become an all star design maverick (hopefully). We will be teaching you how to design interfaces and experiences for both Mobile and Web. You’ll help us design print collateral for our Marketing needs. Usability counts, user-focused design matters and you will imbibe these qualities by being a part of our team.
3. A culture which encourages creative thinking and seeks to bring the best in you. We don’t care if you don’t know a tool* today. Just come with the right attitude, we’ll teach you the rest.
4. Very high salary. Lets talk.
Make sure you look at these websites before you reach out to us – www.ideafarms.com and www.dealchaat.com
Ideafarms is a division of Delhi based Confidign Solutions Pvt. Ltd. A DESIGN + INNOVATION pioneer in bringing the use of Industrial Design concepts and approaches in Information Technology, Ideafarms leverages its powerful Visual Design expertise, HCI and animation capabilities besides technologies in providing niche services and solutions to its clients. It also has amazing products like DEALCHAAT. DealChaat is a location-based platform for Merchants to create custom advertising, marketing and promos to reach out to shoppers around them on their smart phones.
To know more about us visit http://www.ideafarms.com
We are on a lookout for young designers (preferably with an experience of 0-1 years but we are open to talk to people with up to 2 years experience) with a fresh perspective, who can collaborate with our design, development and Marketing teams to conceptualize solutions to give shape to our ideas.
Here’s a call to all the stellar visualizers who can breakdown complex design challenges into simple design concepts.