Frontend Developer Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Writing code for the front end by working closely with the requirements.
2. Bringing in original thinking & ideation for the frontend during the requirement stage.
3. To work in conceptualization and creation of a seamless user experience for scalable code.
4. Visualise a user-friendly flow and navigation for front ends.
5. Help in creating wireframes with the design team.
6. To deploy prototypes & wireframes with the help of design & backend team.
7. Ability to perform the usability testing for the front end for constant improvisation.
8. Removing bugs from the front end code for usability optimization.
9. Ideate and create a scalable UX/UI infrastructure for the existing and future products.
10. Assist in optimisation of the existing front end and make updates as per the current market trends.
11. Working closely with the backend team to integrate the source code with the UI of the website and its products for a seamless UX.
12. Working closely with the management team to understand the requirements and documenting them.
13. Innovate, ideate and create UI/UX processes from scratch.
14. Follow the best industry practices and seamless across multi screens.
iamwire is a platform dedicated to help new-age entrepreneurs and professionals in their business growth. It is a destination to get awareness, gain relevant knowledge and receive fundraising support. Since 2011, it has been acting as a platform for startups and entrepreneurs to showcase their products to the world, and further acts like a bridge between startups and investors.