Android App Development Intern
1. We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
2. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
3. You will be working on different layers of the infrastructure and be responsible for handling tasks on your own.
4. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
6. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Get connected to your car & make smarter decisions everyday using the data that CaRPM unlocks. See your driving patterns, car's health, engine faults & much more. Compare prices, servicing duration & service quality before choosing a service center, all in one app. Armed with this knowledge, you will never spend an extra dime on your car's needs.