Java Development Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
2. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
3. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
Who can apply:
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
1. Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
2. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
3. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
A Japanese Organisation having its registered office in New Delhi, India & Tokyo, Japan. We offer project-specific services like creating project-based studies, creating ideal partner matrix models and many other services that assist our clients in their activities to reach an agreed goal. We work on Import-export as well.