B.E / B.Tech/ M. Tech. in Computer Science/ Electrical Electronics Engineering from reputed Universities, preferably IITs
No previous experience required. Any industrial experience will be plus.
1. Programming concepts in C/C++ will be a plus.
2. Knowledge of any HDL language Verilog or VHDL. Knowledge of SystemVerilog is plus.
3. Experience with Perl / TCL / some scripting language is a plus.
4. Good communication skills and team player.
5. Must be flexible, resourceful and responsible to complete assigned tasks within limited resources.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world’s 16th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions. Whether you’re a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest quality and security, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products.
Since 1986, Synopsys has been at the heart of accelerating electronics innovation with engineers around the world having used Synopsys technology to successfully design and create billions of chips and systems that are found in the electronics that people rely on every day.