Java Developer Intern
About the internship:
1. To define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
2. To design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
3. To recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
4. To integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
5. To create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
6. To complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
7. To support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Newgen is a New Delhi-based eCommerce solution provider, which helps new and existing retailers take their businesses online in no time. Our world class platform lets merchants create an online presence without any technical know-how. Merchants can have a website built to their specifications and list their products all without having to worry about the payment methods or shipping companies.
Newgen takes care of retailers' website design, development & hosting, simplifies the checkout process by offering the widest range of payment options, and boosts sales with smart analytics, SEO, fraud protection, and shipping optimization.
Our background is payments, which means that by choosing newgen , you are getting the strongest possible payments partner for your business. We give merchants access to the widest range of payment options available. We offer a single reconciliation for all payment types and reduce the workload for the merchant to almost nothing. Our product portfolio includes online payments, mobile payments, card present payments, and eWallets.