The candidate should have the following requirements:-
2. Programming knowledge.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. The internship would be a first-hand experience of building the next version of our product - Keeper POS, that is currently being used by several businesses across Delhi.
2. Work with the founders on core product features.
3. Improving the front-end interface as well as user experience.
1. Great learning experience for you.
2. It not only involves getting to know how startups work but also would provide you experience of working on most powerful and world-class software technologies.
Keeper POS is a cloud-based software product startup by IIT Delhi alumni. It focuses on building useful product for businesses to solve their point of sale and inventory management needs.