Technical Maker Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Makers with blogging and technical writing skills required.
2. Experience with Arduino IDE, Processing IDE, and/or Raspberry Pi.
3. Good working knowledge of C/C++, Java, or Python.
4. Ability to write technical reports and blogs.
5. Must have knowledge of proper English grammar.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Will be responsible for tasks set according to his/her experience and background.
2. Must be able to work without constant supervision and be able to meet the required deadlines.
3. Write reports and technical posts on blogs.
1. Certificate from JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for working with us!
2. A full Start-up experience!
3. A chance to attend the events that we sponsor!
4. Rewards, if you work well!
5. Reimbursement of your travel expenses, if you assist us in an event!
6. 30% discount on membership fee of JMoon Makerspace during internship period.
JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a consumer robotics company, working towards introducing robots to future households, and based in New Delhi, India. We work with students, schools, colleges and other companies to provide amazing solutions to their custom problems. We provide the best quality products at the lowest prices through our online store – RoboRium.com We also pursue R&D projects in various fields of robotics through our Learning and Building School. We work by using the latest technologies to our advantage, solving problems in a more efficient way.