Computer Vision Intern
1. Experience on working with at least 3 image or video processing OpenCV projects.
2. Good working knowledge of C/C++, Java along with OpenCV.
3. Experience with Arduino/ Raspberry Pi.
4. Knowledge of MATLAB is a plus.
What to Expect:
Create new algorithms and applications in image & video processing to be used with PCs, Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi.
Graduates and/or current students of Ph.D./ M.E./ M.Tech./ B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA/ BCA/ M.Sc./ B.Sc./ MBA/ BBA from any stream, can apply. Internships run for 2 months or more and are offered to candidates with existing skills.
IF YOU’VE GOT THE SKILLS WE NEED, your college/university or marks don’t matter here. But we take only the best interns, so be ready to put your skills to the test!
IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE REQUIRED SKILLS for an internship yet, pursue one of our Training Programs to gain more experience.
Number of Interns: 5
1. A full Start-up experience!
2. Crazy amounts of practical experience like you’ve never had before! Your resume will start to shine above everyone else you know.
3. Certificate of Internship or a Letter of Recommendation from JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for working with us!
4. A chance to attend the events that we host and get invited to across India! A chance to be featured in print and online media! Check us out on instagram/jmoontech to see what that could mean for you.
5. An open offer may be given to elite interns, to join the company any time in the next 5 years!
JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. runs RoboRium.com, JMoon L.A.B.S., JMoon MakerSpace and MakerMandi.com.