Electrical Electronic Engineering Intern
1. Support Component System Leader
2. Support Component / Vehicle Testing
3. Liaise with Customer to understand Project Requirements
4.Support Formulation of Design Specification Documents of Prototype Hardware
5. Support Design of Equipment for Stress Testing of Designed Hardware
6. Prepare Bill of Materials and Liaise with Parts Suppliers
7. Support Component Design Quality Documentation and Processes – FMEAs
8. Design Test Equipment for Prototype Components
9. Formulate End of Line Testing Process and Procedures
10.Analyse and Document Testing Results
11. Attend meetings, write reports
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
1.Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
2.Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
3.Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 3 month(s) can apply.
4.Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 16 Jul'.
IN-RDVS is an Indian Joint Venture between UK-based RDVS and India-based IN Engineering. RDVS is an electrical engineering specialist delivering whole vehicle electrical and hybrid projects, as well as niche electronic component designs such as Battery Management Systems. IN Engineering has expertise in a range of automotive engineering services and provides consulting for the automotive sector throughout India and beyond with its other global joint ventures. Drawing on the experience of our staff who have backgrounds from throughout the automotive sector, we possess a deep level of expertise across a very wide range of electronic systems, such as battery electronics, high voltage power systems, body electronics, off-board and test systems.
IN-RDVS has developed electrical and electronic systems for all leading vehicle propulsion technologies including ICE, Hybrid, PHEV, EV, Fuel Cell and Flywheel Hybrid. These have been applied to all number of vehicle types from 2-wheelers to military vehicles, and from early prototypes and motorsport to production vehicles.