The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Curiosity and passion for crafting amazing experiences.
2. Portfolio showing your interaction, UX, and visual design skills.
3. Interaction design expertise, including wire frame creation and prototyping.
4. UX expertise, including user interviews and testing.
5. Proficiency in design tools.
6. Technical skills in HTML & CSS a plus.
7. Previous internship experience in a consumer internet or mobile company is a plus.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Design simple product interfaces with a clear focus on usability.
2. Understand product requirements as they relate to business goals and create design solutions to solve these.
3. Design for mobile, desktop and tablets.
4. Be able to defend design decisions.
5. Collaborate with other developers, and product managers on product concepts and design.
Merit and practice is the only way to succeed. At EagerBug, our aim is to provide the best quality test preparation platform for all students. Join the revolution.