Front-end Development Intern
About the Internship:
1. You'll be responsible for building exciting applications and implementing flows and mock ups as provided by UX and Design teams.
2. Apart from having the ability to write fast and clean code with great attention to detail and proper documentation, you also come up with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you will be working closely with Product Development and Marketing teams.
Number of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
1. 1+ years in design and developing applications on Web.
2. Hands-on experience in design and development of Web Applications
3. Excellent programming and debugging skills in CSS & JS.
4. Will be responsible for independent development, developing applications for Web.
5. Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks.
For patients in India, accessing quality healthcare is inconvenient, confusing, and expensive. For their physicians, delivering it can be equally frustrating. Both groups struggle with a system that makes it hard to control when and where care occurs, and on whose terms.
At DoctorsNow, we are passionate about putting that decision back into the hands of patients and physicians, literally. Our patient and physician mobile applications enable the modern house call: patients can submit a “visit” from their smartphone; physicians are able to diagnose and treat with nothing more than a tablet/PC and their expertise.
There is no single fix for Indian healthcare, but we can’t imagine a world where technology that connects patients to high-quality care (anytime, anywhere) isn’t a crucial part of the solution.