Mobile App Development Intern
We are looking at hiring self motivated individuals as interns (Android Development), with an opportunity to work on live projects, for our office located at Naraina, New Delhi.
1. Work closely with senior team to discuss and understand the design vision, and execute the development.
2. Designing and developing mobile applications for both iPhone and Android devices.
3. Writing coherent, organized code.
4. Implementing multi-device application features.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
1. Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
2. Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 3 month(s) can apply.
3. Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 4 Jul'16 ).
The candidate must possess the following:
1. Good knowledge of Java and Android development,
2. Extreme passion for learning new things,
3. Prior experience is a definite advantage even work done as hobby.
Pre placement offer (PPO).
Launched in July, 2008, Denim Club is the one and only community of professionals engaged in denim related activities in various segments of the denim value chain. Denim Club India has been serving the denim industry and the fraternity of denim professionals since its launch. With many firsts to its credit, Denim Club's popularity in the industry, in India and abroad, has been steadily growing, with more than 2000 registered members, as on date, from India and abroad. The Resource Center at Denim Club boasts of an unparalleled compilation of denim related news, updates and information, continuously updated by Denim Club team, and available to users through an extremely user friendly interface. Denim Club initiated InDIGO, the one and only comprehensive denim B2B show in Asia, which has set new standards for denim industry shows across the globe. Denim Club has put together the first ever Directory of Denim Businesses and Professionals, containing accurate details and information about more than 1000 businesses and 1500 professionals, which was released in July, 2014. Denim Club is a continuously evolving work in progress.