Information Security Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 11th Jan'17 and 10th Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing UG/PG degrees in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E/MCA & Similar).
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
Some additional requirements:
1. Pre-requisite knowledge about Networking and Security concepts.
2. Linux Basics. Network Attacks. Some knowledge about vulnerability assessment and testing.
3. Knowledge of OSI Model & TCP/IP stack.
4. Candidates should be from IT background
5. Candidates with certificate training in CEH(Certified Ethical Hacking) preferred.
The selected candidate will have to fulfill the following:
1. Conduct security assessments, penetration testing, and manage identified issues to resolution.
2. Perform daily security logs and alerts review, analysis to assist in Cyber threat detection and incident response activities.
3. Work with security concepts.
Cyber Security Infotech Pvt Ltd aims towards providing Information Security Services and Process Improving Consulting services.
Members of CSI have attained excellence in providing end-to-end consulting services across sectors including but not limited to Banks, Airports, Finance, IT, Retails etc. With the core team comprising of domain experts with over a decade of experience, we at CSI help organizations to reduce risks and enhance their competitive advantage over others.