1. Knowledgeable in technology.
2. Computer Science or Engineering degree.
3. Excellent teamwork skills.
4. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
1. As a Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a feature line contribution as a business unit.
2. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing product features to developing new features for the SaaS product.
3. You will build product features from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on market research and your contact with customers and prospects.
4. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company.
5. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
6. You will be managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
7. You will also be driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract and positioning.
Conmasys is a cloud-based construction management and communications software that helps you manage the entire life-cycle of your project, including the planning/bidding phase, construction document management, and closing/archiving.
Our web-based construction management solution increases transparency and accountability for all parties involved in residential, commercial, and industrial construction projects. Conmasys saves time, paper and money, minimizes mistakes and related costs, and improves the efficiency and economics of managing construction projects.