Agile Android Developer
The candidates should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Working interest of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
2. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
3. Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
4. Creative and Flexible.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Adding features to the developed applications.
2. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Work with outside data sources and API's.
5. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
6. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
7. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. As an intern, you will be working closely with our senior developers, who have many years of experience in coding.
2. You will have the opportunity to view the entire app-design process first-hand, from concept design and graphics design, to coding, implementation, bug-fixing and user testing.
We are a full service digital agency that delivers across the value chain right from launching a brand digitally to building a brand's salience and driving business leads and sales for a brand. Our focus is to bell the CAT which stands for Creativity, Analytics and Technology and we leverage this to deliver across digital campaigns be it media driven or creative led campaigns.