The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. We are looking for candidates who have basic Java knowledge .
2. Should be interested in product development and bug fixing, analyzing the code.
3. Qualification : BE/BTECH/MCA/Mtech/MSC IT.
4. Marks : should be above 75% from 10,12, Engg.
5. Internship period : 3 - 6 months.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
2. Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
Deep Value is focused entirely on developing the world's best trading algorithms. The firm contributes material volumes to US equity markets daily: In its highest trading day to date in 2012, the firm executed nearly 3.7% of overall US equity market volumes. The company's world-class technology solution and platform is installed both on-site at client locations as well as at their own data-centers. Clients include prominent hedge funds and other prestigious financial services powerhouses. In addition, Deep Value is the Exchange-sponsored provider of algorithms to all floor brokers on the Floor of the NYSE. The firm has notable analytical and computational research capabilities: running complex market and strategy simulations on terabytes of data using hundreds of machines is a routine part of its research process. It also has a strong technical capability: Deep Value has developed its own sophisticated trading platform on top of industry standard open source components. This system a container-based, fully distributed, fault-tolerant, provides graceful degradation under load and has sophisticated work scheduling frameworks. For more information visit: www.deepvalue.net