IOS Mobile Apps Programmer
1. Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills.
2. Ability to work in teams.
3. Students majoring in computer science/network engineering, engineering or mathematics preferred.
5. Knowledge of open source CMS and ecommerce development tools.
6. Experience working with web APIs like PayPal, FB, Twitter, Google Maps.
7. Familiar with mobile application testing and knowledge of various testing/monitoring frameworks for mobile apps.
8. Strong logic and analytical skills, including good understanding of mobile usability.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
2. Prototype new ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile technology.
3. Translate existing web portal application into mobile friendly apps.
4. Designing, Coding, Testing and Debugging of mobile apps.
Our Vision is to be the global leader in lifestyle marketing; fully utilizing available resources and improving the quality of people's lives.
Our Mission is to match the needs and wants of people with the goods and services offered by lifestyle enterprises at the present moment in the quickest possible manner so as to bring maximum benefits and incentives to each other.