Embedded Testing Engineer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. An engineering degree in the space of Electronics & Communication or Electrical Engineering.
2. Knowledge of best practices in Software/Embedded Testing.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Requirements analysis.
2. Test designing.
3. Deriving test cases.
4. Usage of tools in LabVIEW based test automation.
5. Executing verification tests manual and automated.
6. Able to analyse the requirements.
7. Generate test cases from the requirements.
Tsepak Technologies is a company founded by IIMB alumni and industry veterans, based out of Bangalore. With a deep focus on consumer habits, Tsepak is striving towards building technology products relevant to the needs of the market. adLoc, a digital advertising platform for transit media, is its first such product. You can check us out on www.adloc.in