1. Expert knowledge in Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and other design applications.
3. Great creative abilities to conceptualize designs, mock-ups based on project requirements.
4. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
5. Knowledge of CMS Designing, CMS Integration.
1. Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites.
2. Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs.
3. Design, layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience.
We are a product-oriented technology company. We are not your typical outsourcing supplier. Why? Because we offer more than simply 'rent-a-code' services. We look at your entire business model, short-term and long-term goals, revenue models, and other key elements that define and create your product. We focus on the usability of your product, how it positions in the market, its effectiveness and traction. We put ourselves in your shoes to create the best product for your business, emphasizing its uniqueness and reflecting who you are and what you hope to achieve.
Since it founded in 2004, micromark has been focussed on designing digital products and services with a unique approach of sensitivity and relevance, simplicity and elegance. Micromark is a close team of experienced strategists, creatives, technologists, designers, marketers, storytellers, and inventors who work together to create beautiful, engaging digital experiences.
Micromark specializes in user experience, interaction design and product development, consistently deliver results for clients by first gaining a deep understanding of their needs and target market, and then combining insight-driven strategy & ideation with the highest levels of execution. Ultimately, it find gaps in the marketplace and bring the unique brand of innovation to the digital landscape. Micromark is more than an average agency, it cares about the products being beautiful and usable. It takes pride in delivering only the best. We've a client base varies from an Individual customer to a Fortune 100 company.