The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Internship is for summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
2. Student should have an IT background.
3. Student should know the basics of programming languages.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
2. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products, and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products, Intel introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971.
Over the years, Intel has grown its employee base to 82,500 as of December 25, 2010 with approximately 55% of those employees located in the United States.