The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Must have C, C++ programming hands on knowledge and embedded experience.
2. Must have good problem solving and Analytical skills.
3. Working or knowing Java or object oriented languages is an advantage.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for understanding the System z IO and CEC architecture and design.
2. Development of System software for the zIO channel devices and i390 firmware.
3. Involves delivering complete software life cycle activities including design, code, test & post releases support in the new functions being developed.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middle-ware for collaboration, predictive analytic, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.