1. As a part of our Content Acquisition team, your job is to identify, attract, recruit, sign and manage both current and new publishers.
2. You’ll be living and breathing the relationships we have with our valued publishing partners – contributing to strategy, negotiating contracts, making sure books get to us on time, sometimes helping get titles converted, making sure publishers get paid, working with our merchandising team to find new and interesting ways to promote titles, and generally evangelizing eReleGo every chance you get.
3.This will results in some amazing performance that you can share and enhance by working closely with our publishers.
1. You are a relationship builder, a natural communicator.
2. A deal-closer who understands that closing the deal is only the beginning.
3. You know your way around contracts, agreements, negotiations and account management, with an eye for the missed detail, the unexplored opportunity and the lateral solution.
Number of Internship: 5-10.
eReleGo Digi Media Pvt. Ltd., conceptualized with a vision to create digital platform for readers, publishers and advertisers and aiming to become global player in digital content circulation & consumption and digital ads publishing space.
We conceptualized 4 segments - eNews, ePeriodicals, eBooks and eAcademics for convenience of both readers and publishers. eReleGo Digi Media Pvt. Ltd., is active and having physical set up to Digitization of Books, Periodicals, Newspapers and Academic Books. Also we are market place to sell digital reading materials through our website https://www.erelego.com.
In addition to above, we have expertise in setting up of Digital Library, Mobile App Development & eCommerce Services.