Technology Intern and a sports fan
Boutline is a sports fan engagement platform. We work with the vision of connecting sports fans with each other and providing them with the best curated social sports content. We are looking for a few developer interns to join our team in Bangalore. If you are smart, curious, motivated and ambitious, Boutline is the place for you to be.
1. Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
2. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
3. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
4. Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architecture and trends
5. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
6. Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
7. Solid understanding of Android Threading Mechanisms
8. Ability to thrive in a start up environment. Yes! We want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
9. An eye for good design. Ability to work with designers to implement their vision.
10. Vision of starting up and growing fast
Now, a little about us.
1. Huge sports fans
2. A young accelerated sports startup (Accelerated by Microsoft Ventures Accelerator)
3. Gurus at multi-tasking and we work in a very fast-paced environment.
4. A high energy small team with a great mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, dynamic sales and operations and marketing professionals.
5. Conveniently located in the center of Bangalore.
The Boutline environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. We have designed the internship program in such a way that you will watch and learn how to grow a company from a small garage startup to a multinational corporation.
If you are in Bangalore (or are willing to relocate to Bangalore) and are available full time for at least 2 months, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, no longer than 5 sentences, explaining how you can contribute to our growth.
You'll be eligible for the following takeaways:
1. Being a part of an intense internship
2. Mentorship from domain experts
3. Extensive learning and training program
4. Certificates and Letters of recommendation
5. Connections to the startup world
6. Boutline Goodies
7. Full time opportunity
8. Team outings and parties
Boutline provides a whole new social visualization experience for sports. It brings fans together by letting them know when the game gets interesting and delivers the best social content customized to that sport. The experience is powered by the company’s proprietary platform and is delivered to fans through a mobile application.