1. Studying a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
2. Knowledge of open source CMS and eCommerce development tools.
4. Experience working with web APIs like PayPal, FB, Twitter, Google Maps.
5. Highly proficient and outstanding programming skills.
6. Possess a positive, passionate and problem solving mindset.
7. Ability to perform under pressure with a strong desire to succeed.
8. Proactive, independent and self-driven.
9. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Demonstrated ability to work within a team structured environment.
11. Fully Committed for 2 months.
12. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
1. Develop new CMS and eCommerce web portal.
2. Designing, Coding, Testing and Debugging of web applications/sites and databases.
3. Improve current applications and making them responsive for mobile display.
Our Vision is to be the global leader in lifestyle marketing; fully utilizing available resources and improving the quality of people's lives.
Our Mission is to match the needs and wants of people with the goods and services offered by lifestyle enterprises at the present moment in the quickest possible manner so as to bring maximum benefits and incentives to each other.