Software Development Intern
The selected candidates will have to undergo training for few months. After the successful completion of Training the candidate will be:
1. Reviewing current systems.
2. Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
3. Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
4. Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
5. Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
6. Preparation of training manuals for users.
7. Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
Amplus is a Software Service provider, who are specialists in Web Design and Application Development, working on Domains, Portals and Customized Softwares for various business requirements. Amplus also trains the individuals on to the software development languages with the IT domain experts having combined experience of more than 10+ years with great technology experience and passion to share the knowledge.