The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Flight simulator add-on software.
2. Advanced cockpit displays solutions.
3. Computer Graphics with C++/OpenGl/C#.Net
4. Design and development.
Prospective intern(s) are expected to have/be:
1. BTech/BE/ MTech/ME/MCA Computer Science/IT graduate.
2. Minimum 60% marks throughout the career.
3. Proficient in C++ and C#/.Net programming.
4. Working knowledge of computer graphics and understanding of graphics libraries such as OpenGl
5. Strong Mathematical/coding fundamentals.
6. Knowledge of software engineering practices & patterns for the full software/hardware development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
7. Good communication skills.
1. Understand the System/Software requirements.
2. Design, Development of Software modules.
3. Software testing, System Integration.
4. Status Reporting and Communication.
AerxLabs Inc is a startup with interests in Design & Development of nextgen UAV and Flight Simulation (Flightrix) technologies. Aerx is aggressively pursuing cutting edge innovations that are at the forefront of technology. Aerx Labs has multiple Patent filings around Safety, Security and Efficiency of UAV systems.