IT Support Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability to work collaboratively with other IT Regional Specialists and cross functional technical team members to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well.
3. Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
4. Creative approach to problem solving.
5. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently.
6. Be proactive when dealing with user issues and take ownership of user problems.
7. Studying at HBO or University is required for the internship.
8. Duration and type of contract: 6 months, internship.
9. Preferred fields of study: Information Technology or similar.
10. Fluent English needed.
11. Self-driven and highly motivated.
12. Flexibility to take over new working topics and to support ad-hoc activities.
13. Interpersonal skills like team player, proactive networking attributes, results and execution focus, attention to detail, works independently; working in virtual teams of different cultures.
14. MS Office tools, Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange, Mac OS experience a plus.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. You will work as part of NetApp's IT function who are responsible for a wide range of technical support tasks for a defined geographic region. You will help to ensure that departmental objectives and project deadlines are met.
2. This internship is a customer-facing role where your skills at maintaining and developing relationships with internal customers are crucial.
3. Working on Desktop support key responsibilities included troubleshooting personal systems and software issues, purchasing IT equipment, communicating with offsite help desk/IT teams and supporting mobile communications.
4. Customize systems for specific functional areas or unique user needs.
5. Maintain systems level software and utilities for both existing and new systems.
6. Maintain and implement systems specifications.
7. Problem diagnosis and resolution.
8. Ensure client satisfaction and client management.
9. Provide new user training and education.
10. Create, deliver and maintain documentation for much of the above functions.
11. Continuously monitor and log all incidents using Service-Now call logging System.
12. Asset tracking of business hardware.
NetApp creates innovative products—storage systems and software that help customers around the world store, manage, protect, and retain one of their most precious corporate assets: their data. We are recognized throughout the industry for continually pushing the limits of today’s technology so that our customers never have to choose between saving money and acquiring the capabilities they need to be successful.