Project management associate
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Dynamic & impressive personality.
2. Basic computer Skills.
3. Ability to communicate well in Hindi & English.
4. Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills.
5.. Strong follow up skills.
6. Good in communication skills.
7. Should be opinionated and self motivated.
8. Should be flexible.
The candidate will serve as a trainee associate for the first 6 months and then will be inducted into sourcePEP as management associate based on his performance. Our in house team will provide all the necessary training and guidance for this role.
Location: Hadapsar, Pune, Mahrashtra
Office Timing: 9:30 AM to 6:30 AM
The primary responsibilities of the candidate are:-
1. Assist the project manager in handling live projects.
2. Track the milestones for projects on developer and client side.
3. Take preemptive managerial actions to avoid delays.
4. Make requirement analysis sheet, project sheet and other documentation related to project.
5. Ensure smooth timely and quality delivery of the product.
6. Interact with developers and manage a small team with the guidance of senior managers.
7. Help in recruitment and HR of developers.
8. Preparation of job descriptions and specifications.
9. Prepare and track periodic hiring plans.
10. Responsible for end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to on-boarding.
sourcePEP Pvt. Ltd is ISO 9001:2008 organisation incorporated with the main objective of promoting IT and IT enabled services across the Globe. It’s a fastest growing IT Company, which has maintained its leadership status in catalyzing renaissance in Indian IT arena. We are on a mission to replace the worlds high expenditure, low productivity business model with businesses that are easy to operate and highly profitable.