1. 3+ years of software development experience.
2. 1+ years of iOS development.
3. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
4. A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch.
5. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
6. UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including AutoLayout.
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
9. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
10. You deeply care about user experience.
1. Build the app features for the iOS platform.
2. Work closely with design and engineering teams to build and ship end to end features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixes and improving app performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Scandid is multiple award winning mobile first product discovery and price comparison platform.Scandid helps customers discovery best online and local retail options for shopping.