The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Eligibility: - BE / BTech / MCA / Msc(CS) / BCA / Diploma(CS).
2. Score should be more than 50% throughout the academics preferable.
3. Year of pass out: - 2011, 2012 & 2013, 2014
4. Age should be less than 27 Years.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Preserve, identify, extract, document, and interpret computer data using computer forensic tools.
2. Conduct investigations related to everything from data recovery to advanced computer forensic investigations including data harvesting, indexing, searching and analysis.
CMC Ltd is a leading System Engineering and Integration company and a subsidiary of (TCS) -Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Asia"s largest software Giant. CMC Ltd. employs over 12,000 people and Operating out of 18 offices and 180 service locations in the country, and has a wholly owned subsidiary in USA - CMC Americas, Inc.
CMC Limited, an ISO 9001:2000, certified and CMMI Level V accredited organization.
For further details call on 1800 2090 106 (Monday-Saturday, 10am - 5pm).