Senior Android Developer
1. The role holder should be able to decipher the business requirement into technical requirements, identify gaps in requirements, provide estimates, modify existing programs/ create new programs to satisfy the business requirement, test the application thoroughly and at the same time interact actively with the business users till project delivery.
2. Working on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a Team member / Team leader.
3. Hands-on with Android application development and should be able to work independently and if required guide team mates.
4.l Good Analytical skills.
5. Understand the various phases of the software development life cycle.
1. Build/ Unit Testing in Android application development Technology areas.
2. Excellent communication skills to business and technical stakeholders.
3. Ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and interpret requirements into low level specifications.
4. Knowledge of configuration management tools & processes such SVN/GIT.
5. End-to-end software development lifecycle.
6. Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile.
7. Software development using Android SDK, Android studio etc.
Techindiana provides custom software development services for application concepts from scratch as well as for modifications to existing open source and proprietary software that you may currently be utilizing. Custom software development entails an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of the client. Innovative decisions blended with focus on business needs of the customer lead to successful software customization services.