Desktop Support Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
2. Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts.
3. Knowledge of all Microsoft products.
4. Knowledge of networking.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Desktop/Laptop on-site and phone support.
2. Printer/Fax, Backup system support.
3. Updating current infrastructure.
4. Deploying new equipment.
5. Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems.
6. When unable to resolve, escalate to second or third level in accordance with Help Desk escalation processes.
7. Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable time-frame.
8. Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
9. Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
10. Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool.
11. Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
12. Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office 2007 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
13. Monitor daily backups.
MR Techno Serve Such a Leading IT Company delivers solutions that address business intricacy with flexible enterprise applications that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively into complex environments. It also gives companies the agility they need to stay competitive by enabling fast, flexible deployment and change on demand of business applications.