Front-End Web Developer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Should be Independent, self-motivated, success driven Front End Developer.
2. Someone who is good enough to work with no supervision but still has the passion to learn newer technologies.
3. Who can work in a fast paced environment with controlled chaos.
4. Someone smart, who can come up with ideas as well as be open to suggestions and innovation.
The primary responsibilities of the candidate are:
1. You are Involved in the concept development, planning & implementation of features.
2. Promote great design and drive architecture decisions.
3. You implement new features and improve UX.
4. You ensure that the app is built using latest technologies and complies with web standards.
5. You have a high drive to find the best solutions for the concepts that are delivered.
6. Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas.
1. Flexible working hours.
2. Hands on experience of working in a start-up.
3. Chance to learn newer technologies.
4. Chance to be part of the core team and Informal working environment.
Founded in 2013, Talster aims to revolutionize the way recruiters manage their hiring process. Recruiters can use Talster to effectively manage responses congregated via multiple talent sourcing avenues including social media and resume repositories all at one place - automatically!
We are a fast growing tech startup, our product is constantly maturing and we need people to take it to the next level.