Desktop Support Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Good Communication skills.
2. Inter-personal skills.
3. Documentation skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Troubleshooting Desktop / Laptop OS issues.
2. Support for office standard software and internet client.
3. Isolate system issues; diagnose standard software issues and report hardware issues to respective team.
4. Installation / re-installation / configuration of systems, printers, scanners.
5. Configure desktop and laptop as per the desktop/laptop standardization policies of customer.
6. Installation / re-installation / configuration of in-scope client software / applications.
7. Installation / configuration / Troubleshooting of e-mail clients (Lotus Notes).
8. Troubleshooting printer / scanner related issues (Limited to driver / OS issues- No hardware support)
9. Support for local area network issues (LAN), DHCP client – (Limited to configuration issues- No support for LAN devices).
10. Install antivirus software and check virus definition auto updates.
11. Install approved patches onto desktops / laptops.
12. Configure/ Troubleshoot print queues for Servers / Users / Groups.
13. Configure appropriate rights and permissions for accessing printers.
14. Exposure in working with any disk encryption tool is preferred.
Skypro Technologies Pvt Ltd, is a leading information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing organization that envision and instigate the adoption of the ethical and sustainable business practices to enable our customers operate more efficiently and derive more value.
“Our vision is to strive to be leaders in the field of Information Technology and enabled services sectors, through our relentless efforts to provide Quality Solutions to our customers through knowledge excellence, ethical business practices and sustained growth.”