Trainee Test Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Knowledge on Internet domains.
2. Basic Idea of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycles).
3. Effective Communication skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Handling the zone assigned as per the schedule.
2. Escalations of errors observed as per SLA.
3. Client communication pertaining to error escalations.
4. Sending of Internal reports wherever applicable.
5. Internal escalation to superiors regarding internal issues.
Founded in 2000 by graduates of IIT Kanpur in Mumbai, QualityKiosk has grown into 500+ employee organization servicing more than 50 of the Fortune 100 of India and 18 of the Fortune 500 companies of the globe. We are one of the largest independent software testing houses and have global footprint in Middle-East, APAC and USA.
QualityKiosk has complete focus on quality management and testing combined with deep expertise in the development lifecycle. This enables us to provide practical services that help customers improve the way they build and deploy applications. We cover customer's entire gamut of Quality Assurance across the application lifecycle right from the Requirements stage to Post Go live.
QualityKiosk dedicated line of businesses i.e. Functional Testing, Performance Engineering and APM helps you to accelerate application transformation by empowering application teams to plan, build, test and sustain for the release of applications, components, and services with fewer delays and better quality.