The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. A FRESHER Engineering graduate from Electronics/Electronics & Tel./Mechanical/Computer Science/IT stream/MCA preferred (0 - 6mth experience) with SSC, HSC 60%, Agg. 50% & PCM 50%.
2. Candidate should have Strong Maths and Analytic Abilities, Logic Skills, Communication Skills & Client Interfacing Skills.
4. Candidates with the past experience of coding in any technology can also apply. We are okay with work gaps.
5. Should be able to speak good English & Hindi / Marathi.
6. Should be a quick learner and interested in learning new technologies.
7. Honest, modest, friendly, patient & above all TEAM PLAYER.
8. Eager, eager, EAGER to always learn and better your skills and yourself.
9. Eager to find a company where you can grow and become a good developer. (You are looking for a long-term/stable position. You are NOT a job-hopper.).
10. Located in MUMBAI - somewhere close to Thane West/Wagle Estate - on the Central line.
11. PRDXN welcomes intelligent, curious, and hard-working, Engineering Freshers, with a positive and proactive attitude, to join any one of PRDXN’s 2 Year training programs:
Web Development Program for Developers (2 Years)
Web Testing Program for Testers (2 Years)
Web Project Management/Technical Analyst Program for Project Managers (2 Years).
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. During the 2 Year Program, Trainees (Developers, Testers and Project Managers) will be exposed to, and learn from:
An international management team focused on customer service, execution efficiency, and quality.
The Company’s built-up knowledge and experience regarding successful web-execution.
The web best-practices from the USA (New York) and UK (London), as well as other international Clients.
2. Trainees who perform well, and show sincere dedication to the Company’s and fellow employee’s continued performance and growth will be provided additional opportunities to:
Work directly with international clients.
Move into the role of a Technical or Developer Lead.
Move into the role of a Testing Lead.
Move into a more Senior role within the Company, depending on their skill-sets, and the Company’s needs.
3. PRDXN Web Development Program (2 Years):
During their first three months, Developers will be trained on basic web technologies and guidelines:
4. PRDXN Developer Goals:
Proactively communicate, ask questions, and problem-solve with everyone on your team (Developers, Testers, PMs, and Asset Managers).
Develop code that causes minimal-to-no: developer guideline related issues; behaviour, functional, or user experience issues; cosmetic or appearance issues (across all devices/browsers specified in the Statement Of Work); and/or speed issues.
Ensure that you are ALWAYS crystal clear with: what you need to do; and by when you need to do it by (priority and timeline).
PRDXN is a digital agency that works with global brands with high expectations. It’s therefore no surprise that we are driven to deliver nothing less than exceptional service to all our Clients. Since starting in 2006, we have executed thousands of projects, and worked with clients on big-name brands such as: Walmart, MTV, IBM, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Volkswagen, Vodafone, Skittles and more. We have an in-house team of approximately 60 people. Our Project Managers, Developers, and Testers are led by a management team that drives a company culture focused on customer centricity and continuous improvement.